A degree in engineering is a promise for a bright and successful future. Young computer science engineering graduates are always in high demand, especially in the age of rapid scientific and technological advancements are one of the courses of engineering that employers are in search of. The criteria, however, is to select an institute that best suits your needs, mentors you into an outstanding professional while bringing to you an enriching educational experience.
Top engineering colleges in India fail to be of the same stature as that found in Vivekananda Institute of Technology, Jaipur, in terms of faculty and state-of-the-art facilities available here. The institute offers undergraduate, postgraduate and research programs in a variety of engineering courses such as Basic Sciences and Humanities, B. Tech Civil Engineering, Computer Science, Electronics and Communication, Electrical and Mechanical. They even provide a guarantee of 100% placement opportunities to all its student.
One of the most in-demand engineering courses in electrical and electronics engineering. It involves the study of design and application of electronic equipment, devices that use electricity and in-depth study of electromagnetism. The course has a wide-scale career scope and with institutes such as Vivekananda Institute of Technology, placement at some of the top companies is no longer difficult. Some prominent recruiters at this institute include Infosys, Amazon, Wipro, Microsoft, Samsung, HP, IBM, Intel, among many others.
Admission for B. tech mechanical engineering or any other similar engineering course is not very difficult. The procedure followed from admission at an undergraduate level is pretty similar, such as;
- Students should have passed their 10+2 exams with an aggregate of 45% minimum.
- Maths and Physics should be compulsory subjects
- Their subject combination should have at least Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology, or Computer Science
- Students should be graduates of a recognised board examination
- Compulsory entrance examinations are mandatory for admission in engineering courses and students need to be certified with passing marks.
Admission for postgraduate courses in engineering include the following procedure:
- Entrance examinations are mandatory for admission for B. tech in an engineering course
- Students should be graduates with a B. tech in an engineering course such as b tech civil engineering
- Students with an M. Sc degree are also qualified to apply for a postgraduate degree in engineering.
Requirements for admission at top engineering colleges, thus, relies on the amount of preparation by candidates applying. It is crucial, however, to keep in mind the institute you decide to apply for. Vivekananda Institute of Engineering is steadfastly running successfully for 12 years, creating creative professionals who are extraordinary in their fields. Enrol yourself in an engineering course at the institute and watch as your life transforms as golden opportunities come flying to you.