Department of Electrical Engineering, VIT Jaipur
The Department of Electrical Engineering at Vivekananda Institute of Technology, (VIT Jaipur) is distinctly focused towards integrating academics with cutting edge technology in the field of electrical engineering. All efforts are subtly harnessed with the aim of preparing the budding engineers to face the challenging dimensions of technical excellence. The Department puts in consistent efforts for field exposure to students through various research- oriented projects taken up for meeting the industry demands. The Department offers a perfect blend of electrical, electronics and computer related courses to help students pursue a professional career or higher studies. We invite you to join us to put in best efforts for society.
The Department of Electrical Engineering at Vivekananda Institute of Technology, (VIT Jaipur) offers a unique amalgamation of electrical, electronics and computer related courses enabling the students to pursue a professional career or higher studies in any of these broad areas. Since its inception, the department has touched new benchmarks in terms of quality education, research & development and industry tie-ups.
The infrastructure and lab facilities are upgraded from time to time to provide opportunities to students to learn and innovate and keep them in sync with the industry advancements. Regular seminars, conferences and guest lectures are organized to establish ties with the industry and encourage and promote research activities in order to integrate them with the teaching-learning process.
- A separate electrical and electronics workshop enables students to learn practical applications.
- Organization of Industry visits, expert lectures by faculty from industries and reputed institutes are routine activities in the department graduate programme in Electrical Engineering.
- The department is well equipped to provide the students with academic supervision in the mainstream areas, with an added emphasis on research oriented teaching.
- Departmental Activity – Electrical Workshop/ Embedded Systems/PLC/SCADA
- Events organised by Department during the year include AMPERE an Exhibition for showcasing various Charts, Flexes and Project Models and National Conference on Power System Engineering- RAPSE.