About the Department:
The Department of Computer Science & Engineering at Vivekananda Institute of Technology was established in the year 2008. The Department is working hard with a Vision to achieve excellence in education by keeping pace with rapidly changing technologies and thereby, bridging the gap between academics and software companies in the field of computing. Experienced faculty from software companies and academics are providing services to the department. Practical knowledge in students is being enhanced through well-equipped laboratories. The theoretical knowledge of students is further supplemented by arranging industrial visits and invited lectures by experts in their respective field.In addition, the department also participates towards self-learning activities by organizing various technical events and workshops.
- Qualified and Experienced team of faculty members.
- Publication of technical papers in reputed journals and conferences by faculty members as well as students.
- Motivation to students with immense expertise, massive technical exposure & structured creative initiatives.
- Students Initiated Club operated by the students of CSE named “Computer Society for Technocrats”.
- Motivation to students for involving in Project Work and Technical Certifications from II Year onwards.
- Regular guest lectures and workshops by industrial personalities for providing updated information in emerging technologies.
- In-house Training through well qualified professionals to fill the curriculum gap.
To produce world-class industry-ready graduates prepared for life-long engagement in the rapidly changing fields of computing and to build a reputation for a high-value education; striving for increased national and international recognition by practicing excellence in various endeavors.
- To teach core aspects of computer science and engineering and their implementation in various fields.
- To create an encouraging environment for innovation to translate theoretical knowledge into practical applications.
- To prepare students for a career in software and IT industries.
- To create an academic environment favorable for strong faculty-student interaction using modern tools as well as to promote faculty-industry interactions.
- To prepare graduates involved in life-long learning to meet the dynamic requirements of the industry following ethical practices.
PROGRAM EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES
|I||The graduates of the Program will acquire engineering knowledge using mathematics and science to understand, design and develop solutions.|
|II||The graduates of the Program will possess skills like teamwork, leadership, self-discipline and demonstrate an understanding of contemporary social, political, cultural, organizational and ethical issues.|
|III||The graduates of the Program will be exposed to core computer science and engineering and will be able to participate in life-long learning by opting for advanced degree(s) and/or professional certifications.|
|IV||The graduates of the Program will be able to choose the niche of software solutions that attracts their personal interest and find a career that provides a satisfying field of work.|
At the completion of the Computer Science & Engineering Program, all students will possess:
|an ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science and engineering.|
|an ability to analyze a complex problem and identify the computing requirements to define an appropriate solution.|
|an ability to design computer systems optimized for customer, cost, safety or environmental constraints.|
|an ability to design and conduct experiments as well as to analyze and interpret data.|
|a knowledge of contemporary issues.|
|an ability to understand the impact of computing solutions in a global, economic and societal context.|
|an understanding of professional and ethical responsibilities.|
|an ability to work in teams to accomplish common goals.|
|an ability to effectively communicate in both written and oral forms.|
|an ability to integrate with practicing professionals for collaborations and mutual support in achieving project goals.|
|an ability to use latest techniques, skills and tools necessary for computing and engineering practice.|
|an ability to engage in life-long learning and professional development.|
Department has modern computer labs and each lab is equipped with branded computer systems with proper networking and UPS. All machines have been loaded with authorized softwares. We provide one computer system to each student in all labs for the execution of experiments i.e. number of students per experimental setup is 1:1. Internet facility is available in all the labs. Softwares are installed as per the requirement of the labs. The labs are well furnished and air conditioned.
- Object Oriented Programming Lab: The lab facilitates students to understand programming paradigms and know the factors affecting the complexity of software development. The students learn about the important models used in software engineering and understand the concepts of object-oriented programming.
- Data Structure Lab: In this lab the students learn to formulate the algorithms and also generate the understanding of how the data is arranged in a computer’s memory or even disk storage. Students develop the knowhow of common data structures like arrays, linked lists, queues, stacks, binary trees, hash tables, etc. and algorithms to manipulate the data contained in these data structures.
- Software Engineering Lab (CASE tools):CASE tools known as Computer-aided software engineering tools is a kind of component-based development which allows its users to rapidly develop information systems. The main goal of case technology is the automation of the entire information systems development life cycle process using a set of integrated software tools, such as modeling, methodology and automatic code generation.The lab stimulates the students in project development providing them with ideas and planning for the final year project.
- Operating System Simulation Lab: This lab help the students to understand the core aspects of various operating system. In this lab we understand the basic functions of operating systems. Simulate the various algorithms used for implementing the tasks performed by the operating systems like Scheduling , Deadlock, Memory Management etc. Understand & simulate strategies used in Linux & Windows operating systems.
- Computer Graphics Lab: In computer graphics lab, the students learn to create graphics- 2-dimensional and 3-dimensional projections, using computer software like C language. It helps students learn the representation and manipulation of the images. This lab helps students develop a sense of knowledge of animation, movie creation and video gaming.
- Database Management System (DBMS) Lab : Database Management System Lab help studentsin learning to manage database structures, control access to data and structure queries. In this lab students learn SQL – Structured Query Language, which is an essential database computer language designed for the retrieval and management of data in relational database management systems (RDBMS).
- Network Programming Lab: In this lab, students are introduced to the concept of socket programming, basic networking and advanced shell programming. Student work on TCP/IP concept, client-server architecture and IPv4 and IPv6 issues through programmed simulations.
- Project Lab:For identifying the area of interest, every student is required to develop an application (project) with the help of various technologies studied during engineering. This lab provides students all necessary platforms and resources to put their theoretical knowledge into practice and develop a software product i.e. an End User Application. This lab remains open for students beyond college hours.
RESEARCH PUBLICATIONS BY FACULTY MEMBERS
|1||Tushar Vyas, Deepak Sharma, “A Review on the Andriod Powered AI Cube EMOSPARK”, International Journal of Recent Trends in Engineering & Research, ISSN: 2455–1457, Volume:4 Issue:1 Jan ‘ 2018, pp 54-58|
|2||Huma Mir, Tushar Vyas, “Image Fusion using Hybrid De-noising and curve-let Transform”, International Journal of Engineering Research and Application, ISSN: 2248 9622, Vol 7, Issue 6, (Part 6) June 2017|
|3||Tushar Vyas, Pankaj Chittora, Manish Yadav, Shivani Sharma, “Big Data and Future of Examination Systems”, International Journal of Modern Trends in Engineering and Research (IJMTER)- ISSN (online):2349-9745, Volume 2, Issue 8, August-2015|
|4||Tushar Vyas, “Spyware: Development Effect Behavior and Comparison”, 2nd National Conference on Computational and Mathematical Sciences (COMPUTATIA-IV), VIT Campus, Jaipur|
|5||Tushar Vyas, “Cloud Computing Storage and Security”, 2nd National Conference on Computational and Mathematical Sciences (COMPUTATIA-IV), VIT Campus, Jaipur|
|6||Ayushi Jain, Pankaj Chittora, Tushar Vyas, “Information System Using Active Database- a Novel Approach”, International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science and Software Engineering (IJARCSSE)- ISSN(Online): 2277 128X, Volume-4, Issue-10, October-2014|
|7||Pankaj Chittora, Tushar Vyas, Ayushi Jain, “Green Computing- an Idea for Energy Efficiency and E-Waste Minimization”, IPASJ International Journal of Computer Science (IIJCS)- ISSN(online): 2321-5992, Volume 2, Issue 10, October 2014|
|8||Pankaj Chittora, Tushar Vyas, “Hybrid Interruption Finding System”, International Journal of Computer Technology & Applications (IJCTA)- ISSN:2229-6093, Volume 5 Issue 3, May-June 2014|
|9||Tushar Vyas, Nitin Jain, “Fingerprint Verification by Minutiae-Based Method Using Neural Network”, 2nd National Conference on Computational and Mathematical Sciences (COMPUTATIA-2012), VIT Campus, Jaipur|
|10||Tushar Vyas, Shubhra Saxena, “Enhanced RSA Digital Signature Algorithm to increase security against Fault Based Attacks”, SKIT Research Journal, Vol. 1, 2011|
|11||Tushar Vyas, Shubhra Saxena, Lekhraj Mehra, Pankaj Chittora, “An Improvement over RSA Digital Signature using Natural Numbers”, 1st International Conference on Adaptive Computer Technologies in Various Engineering Applications-2011, Poornima College of Engineering, Jaipur|
|12||Tushar Vyas, Shubhra Saxena, “An Enhancement of RSA Digital Signature Algorithm for Increased Security”, National Conference on Innovative Development in Next Decade-Challenges, Issues & Solutions-2011, Jodhpur National University|
|13||Deepti Tak, Shalini Rajawat, Vijay Singh Rathore paper on “High Performance Computation Through Slicing and Value Replacement with CCDD Approach “International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering ” Volume-2 Issue-3: Published on February 10, 2013|
|14||Deepti Tak, ”Iterative Techniques To Handle Multiple Errors”, 2ndNational Conferenceon Computational And Mathematics Science In Computer Science Engineering -2012,Vivekanand Institute of Engineering & Technology,Management & Gramothan, Jaipur, Rajasthan, 30th November-1December 2012|
|15||Deepti Tak, ”Iterative Techniques in Handling in Fault Localization”, 2ndNational Conferenceon Emerging Technologies In Computer Science Engineering -2012,Swami Keshvanand Institute of Engineering & Technology,Management & Gramothan, Jaipur, Rajasthan, 26th November 2012|
|16||Deepti Tak, ”Authentication In Mobile Adhoc Network Security”, 2ndNational Conferenceon Computational And Mathematics Science In Computer Science Engineering -2012,Vivekanand Institute of Engineering & Technology,Management & Gramothan, Jaipur, Rajasthan, 28-29thJanuary 2012|
|17||Deepti Tak “Automatically allocating Multiple Simultaneous Errors” at International Journal Of Computational Engineering and Management (IJECM),ISSN(Online):2230-7893 ,Volume 15 Issue 2 March 2012|
|18||Deepti Tak “Automatically Locating Software Error using IVMP” at International Journal Of Computational Engineering and Management (IJECM),ISSN(Online):2230-7893 ,Volume 15 Issue 2 March 2012|
|19||Deepti Tak, Sonam Pal ”Automating Distributed Regression Testing for Real Time software”, National Conferenceon Soft Computing & Its Application In Computer Science Engineering -2012 ,GlobalInstitute of Technology, Jaipur, Rajasthan, 11th May 2012|
|20||Deepti Tak, Sonam Pal ”Quality Evaluation for Embedded Software ”, National Conferenceon Soft Computing & Its Application In Computer Science Engineering -2012 ,GlobalInstitute of Technology, Jaipur, Rajasthan, 11th May 2012|
|21||Deepti Tak, Ajay Kumar ”The Effectiveness Of Real time Embedded Software Testing”, National Conferenceon Emerging Technologies In Computer Science Engineering -2011,Swami Keshvanand Institute of Engineering & Technology,Management & Gramothan, Jaipur, Rajasthan, 26th November 2011|
|22||Deepti Tak, Ajay Kumar ”An Embedded Software Testing on Process Model ”, National Conferenceon Emerging Technologies In Computer Science Engineering -2011,Swami Keshvanand Institute of Engineering & Technology,Management & Gramothan, Jaipur, Rajasthan, 26th November 2011|
|23||Deepti Tak, Ajay Kumar, ”Automated Testing on Embedded Device System”, National Conferenceon Artificial System, Network & Security-2011,Balaji Institute of Engineering & Technology,Jaipur, Rajasthan, 24th-25th August 2011|
|24||Ankit Kumar Tiwari, Surendra Yadav, Manish Mathuria, Manish Sharma and Hemlata Chaudhary, “Performance Optimization of Web Applications using Connection Pooling” in “IEEE Sponsored 3nd International Conference on Innovations in information Embedded and Communication Systems (ICIIECS’16) (ISBN No: 978-1- 4673-8208-3), Tamilnadu, India, March 2016.|
|25||Ankit Kumar Tiwari, Hemlata, Manish Mathuria, Surendra Yadav , “Performance Analysis of Data Center for Real-Time Web Applications”, in SPRINGER Sponsored Ist International Conference on Industry Interactive Innovations in Science, Engineering and Technology (I3SET 2K16), Kalyani West Bangal, India, , ISBN 978-981-10-3953-9, October 2016.|
|26||Ankit Kumar Tiwari, Surendra Yadav and Hemlata Chaudhary, “A Review on Big Data and Its Security” in “IEEE Sponsored 2nd International Conference on Innovations in Information, Embedded and Communication Systems (ICIIECS’15) (ISBN No: 978-1-4799-6818-3), Tamilnadu, India, March 2015.|
|27||Ankit Kumar Tiwari, Manish Sharma, Surendra Yadav, Manish Mathuria, “Comparative Study of Search Techniques over Encrypted Data” “IEEE 3rd International Conference on Innovations in Information Embedded and Communication System (ICIIECS’16)”, Coimbatore,17-18 March 2016.|
|28||Ankit Kumar Tiwari, Surendra Yadav, Manish Sharma ,“ Impact of Data Security and Privacy in Data Mining” in “National Conference on Emerging Paradigms in Big Data Analysis in Cloud Computing Environment (NCBDCCE- 2015)”. ISBN 978-93-85477-15-7, 21-22 September 2015.|
|29||Ankit Kumar Tiwari, Surendra Yadav, Brahmdutt Bohra and Hemlata Chaudhary,“Biometric Authentication in Big Data: A Review” in “National Conference on Emerging Paradigms in Big Data Analysis in Cloud Computing Environment(NCBDCCE- 2015)”, ISBN 978-93-85477-15-7, 21-22 September 2015.|
|30||Amit K. Sharma, Manish Mathuria, Ankit Kumar Tiwari “Advance Concept of Computer Vision Control for Video Surveillance System” in “Journal Of Information, Knowledge And Research in computer Engineering” at Maharashtra, ISSN: 0975 – 6760| Nov 16 To Oct 17| Volume – 04, Issue – 02|
|31||Kirti Gupta, Ankit Kumar Tiwari, Manish Mathuria, “Analysis of Connection Pooling Methodology for Real-Time Web Applications” in International Journal of Computer Applications (IJCA- 2017), January 2017.|
|32||Ankit Kumar Tiwari, Hemlata, Manish Mathuria,“Performance Analysis of Web Search Engines using JMeter”, in International Journal of Computer Applications (IJLTEMAS- 2017), January 2017.|
|S.NO.||NAME OF FACULTY||DESIGNATION||EMAIL ID||Mobile No||Research Area|
|1||Tushar Vyas||Assistant Professor & HODemail@example.com||9928337877||Information Security, Big data|
|2||Bharat Bhushan Singhal||Assistant Professorfirstname.lastname@example.org||9462624610||Data Mining|
|3||Ankit Tiwari||Assistant Professoremail@example.com||9602407148||Big Data, Image Processing|
|4||Manoj Tiwari||Assistant Professorfirstname.lastname@example.org||9828011403||Neural Network|
|5||Shaina Arora||Assistant Professoremail@example.com||7742609163||Wireless sensor network|
|6||Kirti Gupta||Assistant Professorfirstname.lastname@example.org||8239728180||Connection Pooling|
|7||Chour Singh Rajpoot||Assistant Professoremail@example.com||8278690139|
|8||Sumit Bainda||Assistant Professorfirstname.lastname@example.org||9560964375||Internet of Things|