Swami Vivekananda advocated the concept of ‘total development’ of human being, which includes physical, mental and spiritual development. He also advocated incorporation of science and technology in curricula and laid emphasis on technical education that will develop industries. Our core values are inspired by Swami Vivekananda’s philosophy, and our institutions are founded on his thoughts and ideas. Our goal is to develop the physical, mental, emotional, secular and spiritual faculties of our students with a view to make them professionals of global standard and responsible citizens.
Vivekananda Institute of Technology keenly focuses on the overall development of the students. It has an extensive and intricately thought vision which helps us to set high standards for their excellence. Through academic objectives, Vivekananda Institute of Technology Jaipur tells the students what are its goals behind the provision of education.
To provide instructions, teaching and training in higher education and make provisions for research, advancement and dissemination of knowledge.
- To establish state of the art facilities for education and training.
- To create higher levels of scholarly potential.
- To carry out teaching and research and offer guidance in continuing educational programmes.
- To create centres of excellence for research and development and for sharing its mastery and its application.
- To disseminate knowledge through seminars, conferences, executive education programs, community development programs, publications and training programs.
- To provide consultancy to the industry and public organizations.
- To pursue any other objective as may be approved by the State Government.
- To provide instruction, teaching, training and research in specialized fields of Finance and Management including financial analysis, banking, insurance, financial services, financial management, general management, various branches of Technology and related subjects and make provisions for research, advancement and dissemination of knowledge therein.
- To collaborate with any other college or university, research institution, industry association, professional association or any other organization in India or overseas to conceptualize, design and develop specific educational and research programs, training programs and exchange programs for students, faculty members and others.